Under the Converyancers Act 2006 anyone practising as a Conveyancer must hold a licence to do so. You can check whether your conveyancer is licenced by going to the Consumer Affairs website and search the public register.

Your conveyancer must also hold Professional Indemnity Insurance to practice.

Mary Brewis (buisness owner) holds licence 622L to practice and appropriate insurance. We are also members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Vic division). Part of being accepted as a member is that we must complete a level of professional development each year to remain in the association. We also retain the AIC's standing solicitor who we can contact (at no cost to you) should we have any matter requiring legal advice.
Greenhood Website | Powered by Greenhood IT | Greenhood Websites